We’re proud to welcome you to SunburyX, our established hair and beauty unisex salon in Sunbury on Thames. Our experienced team is eager to make you feel comfortable and to deliver the best possible service no matter what treatment you require.
We endeavour to offer the highest standards in the current hair and beauty treatments in a warm, professional and friendly environment whether it’s precision cut and blow dry or massage and beauty therapies. We care about our clients’ well being and use industry specific health & safety measures at all times.
Our Mission: “Is to provide range of services and products that enhances our clients’ physical appearance and mental relaxation under one convenient place”.
Our goal is to provide quality services by giving full attention to our clients’ needs along with a commitment to exceed their expectations and our services are appropriately designed to cater to modern standards.
To view or update your preferences visit our Salon or log into your online account on our website www.sunburyx.com.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to get in touch at email@example.com
SunburyX Hair & Beauty
Salon Terms & Conditions
Please be aware that by making an appointment you acknowledge and agree and abide by these terms and conditions.
SunburyX Hair & Beauty reserves the right to cancel delay, shorten or change service or treatments where reasonably necessary due to the effects of any provisions below.
We would prefer pre booking your appointments at SunburyX Hair & Beauty but it is not essential. To avoid disappointment we recommend you book your appointment in advance by telephoning, using our online booing system or via email.
It is best if you arrive in good time before your booked appointment. This ensures that your treatment starts and finishes on time and that you are able to enjoy our services to the fullest for a calming and relaxing experience.
If you are running late for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible. Please be aware that we may be unable to honour your appointment, or may have to do reduce your treatment time if this occurs.
We fully understand that sometime being late is outside our control unfortunately arriving 15 minutes late after your scheduled time of your appointment will result in reduced treatment times. No show will result in full charges been paid and no other appointment will be booked until these charges are paid.
We recommend that you plan ahead for your visit to SunburyX Hair & Beauty. We will be happy to answer any questions regarding location, parking and travel options.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance, or upon receiving your text/email reminder the day before your appointment.
Cancellations should be made by calling us on 01932 770 230, or via online. We operate a waiting list at SunburyX and this gives other clients the opportunity to book. Any cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged in full for the appointment without a valid reason.
Persistent cancellations may result in full payment being required upon booking or your online booking account being disabled.
We realise that sometimes as sudden illness can prevent you from giving 24 hours cancellation continue. In this instance, you will only be charged 50% of your total service or booked you in for another day.
Therapist/ Staff Illness
Unfortunately we may have to cancel or reschedule your appointment due to therapist/staff illness and emergency. We will notify you as soon as possible if this were to happen.
Refund Policy – Products
We cannot give refunds on any products due to personal hygiene and health and safety reasons. If there is a fault with the product, we will send it back to the supplier for review.
Refund Policy – Services
All of our treatments & hair services are carried out by qualified and professional Hairdressers & therapists. If you have had a treatment or Hair Service that you are unsatisfied with, please bring it to the attention to the therapist, hairdresser or the manger and follow the complaint procedure detailed below. We do not give refunds on any treatments, Hair or makeup service however we will look into your concerns immediately and try to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
It is our objective to ensure that every client is delighted with the services and experience at SunburyX Hair & Beauty.
However we recognise that on occasion things can go wrong. If this does happen we will try to ensure that we out things right at the earliest opportunity. This procedure advises how to bring things to our attention if you are unhappy with the service you received.
We will ensure that all complaints are followed through, documented and when appropriate, action taken to prevent a reoccurrence. The quickest and most effective way of resolving any problem is to bring it to our attention immediately. Please raise your concern with the therapist or Hairdresser. They will listen carefully to your concerns and do what they can to correct any problems.
All complaints need to be documented in writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide as much detail as possible, including details of your treatment or service, date, time and nature of your complaint. Your complaining will be assessed and we aim to get back to you within 48 hours of receiving your complaint in writing.
For health and safety reasons, we ask that if you bring children along to your appointment; that they are closely supervised and kept occupied, during your time in the salon. For health and safety reasons, and the nature of our treatments; we do not allow children into the private treatments rooms at SunburyX Hair & Beauty.
Client Questionnaire and Health Conditions
All new clients will be requested to complete client cards relevant to the treatments, before our therapists can perform any treatments on you. Failure to do so will result in us refusing to perform your treatments. Please advise us of any health conditions, allergies, or injuries which may affect us carrying out your treatment.
It is your responsibility to let us know of any change in circumstances before your treatment goes ahead. We also reserve the right to ask you to complete an up to date form every six months, so that we can update our records.
Up to date skin test is required for all hair colour and eye treatments. Therefore, skin tests are required at least 48 hours before any colour (tinting) services for new hair colouring clients or if you haven’t been to us in over six months, as patch test must be re taken.
Refusal or failure to do so will result in SunburyX Hair & Beauty refusing to carry out your treatment.
You must be 18 or over to receive Beauty treatments with us and intimate wax treatments. For all other treatments for persons under the age of 18 you will require a parent/guardian to consent and be present. We reserve the right to refuse performing treatments on any client who is under the age of consent.
You must be over 18 for any permanent hair colouring services and over 16 for semi-permanent colour services.
If you have allergies or are pregnant or have a health condition that we need to know about, please tell us when booking. We are not responsible for possible allergic reactions caused by the products used during treatments.
In keeping with our commitment to cleanness, safety and hygiene; our equipment is sterilised and sanitised after every service and treatment.
Loss or Damage of Personal Property
Please keep your personal belongings with you at all times and leave valuables at home.
We may instruct you to do treatments in courses; however the full amount must be paid at the beginning of the course. Please note that we do not offer refund on any treatment or products. We are happy to exchange it for another treatment or offer you a credit note, depending on the circumstances. The only exception to this is serious or long term illness, confirmed by a medical certificate.
Gift Vouchers & Special Offers
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for 6 months from the purchase date. Vouchers presented after their expiry date will be treated as void and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- Can be exchange for any Hair & Beauty treatment at our salon.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed as a whole or part payment.
- Gift vouchers cannot be sold or transferred
- Cannot be used for product only purchases.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
- SunburyX cannot accept responsibility for any voucher that is lost, stolen or damaged once you have received it. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- SunburyX reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
- All offers are under the Manager’s discretion.
- Offers may be amended or withdrawn at any time. Please check for Offer end dates and will not be accepted after the expiry date.
Personal data protection
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors.
We would like to ensure that your appointment at the salon runs as smoothly as possible. Please read our booking rules and guidance so that you get the most from your visit to us.
- We will contact you to discuss if any alterations to your appointment
- Please select appropriate hair length when booking. Short hair = up to the neck, Medium hair = neck to shoulder length & Long hair = beyond shoulder. Selection of inappropriate hair length may result in alteration of the price at the counter
- When booking your colour or perm, please remember to book either a Cut & blow-dry, or a blow dry to go with it.
- Prices are intended as guide only. You will be charged for the services you receive, which may differ from the services you have booked.
- Prices do not include any promotions, offers or discounts that you may be entitled to.
- Bookings made online may need to be slightly amended to fit in with salon time slots and stylists commitments. Thus please ensure that we have a current contact phone number for you (preferably a mobile!)
- If you miss your appointment or cancel it with less than 24 hours’ notice, we may charge you.
- If you are unable to find the availability that you are looking for, don’t worry, just give us a ring and our Team will do their very best to find an appointment to suit your needs!
- You warrant that: The personal information which you are required to provide when you register for online bookings is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity. You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing or telephoning our salon.
while we endeavour to keep our website and price lists updates, treatment prices are subject to change without warning. We reserve the right to alter prices without prior notice. All services are inclusive of VAT at 20%.
We do not accept Cheques and will not provide any service for credit.
Please note that it is illegal to smoke anywhere in the Salon.
Thank you for your understanding.
SunburyX Hair & Beauty.