At SunburyX we now offer chemical skin peel treatment. A chemical peel is a procedure in which a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the top layers. The skin that grows back is smoother. With a light or medium peel, you may need to undergo the procedure more than once to get the desired results. A chemical peel can come in multiple different strengths, focusing on multiple different skin conditions. At a very basic level a chemical peel is a non-abrasive exfoliating treatment that removes dead skin, debris and congestion – to reveal healthier, brighter and a more even looking skin-tone. Light peels are also a great way to simply keep your skin looking its absolute best!
Treatment suitable for:
- Brighten your skin
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Even out skin tone
- Increase collagen and elastin
- Lighten unwanted pigmentation
- Lighten acne blemishes and prevent future outbreaks
- Smooth out rough skin
A chemical peel isn’t for everyone. Your practitioner might caution against a chemical peel or certain types of chemical peels if you:
- Have taken the oral acne medication isotretinoin (Myorisan, Claravis, others) in the past six months
- Have a personal or family history of ridged areas caused by an overgrowth of scar tissue (keloids)
- Are pregnant
- Have frequent or severe outbreaks of cold sores
New clients are required to attend a friendly FREE face-to-face consultation prior to treatment. This will enable our treatment specialist to take a full medical history to ensure suitability for treatment and maximise your safety.
We offer further promotional discounts on treatments!!! Please consult therapist for more details.